Manage Smarter is the podcast for data-driven managers. Each episode is a frank, fast-paced and sometimes humorous discussion of the challenges facing today’s managers and leaders. Manage Smarter addresses the metrics, strategies and solutions needed to improve team performance, company culture and overall productivity. We do it through entertaining interviews with those in the C-suite, innovative managers, startup leaders and executive coaches to help you become a better boss.
Manage Smarter 41 – Remote employees: How do you know what’s REALLY going on?
Dayne Shuda is the owner of Ghost Blog Writers and a remote employee expert. His company provides blog writers and currently has a network of 60 freelance writers in the United States and several also in Canada, UK and Australia.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Dayne discuss:
· How to test prospective employees to see if they’re equipped for remote work
· Methods to keep communication tone understandable and workflow cohesive
· Red flags that a remote employee is tanking “I don’t think it’ll ever be the same as a culture and an office, but there’s little things we try to do to make everyone feel part of something”
– Dayne Shuda Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into managers, leadership, business, sales, company culture, talent retention, hiring and more.
From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you’ll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change throughout your workplace.
Connect with Dayne Shuda:
· Twitter: @dayneshuda
· Website: https://ghostblogwriters.com/
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dayneshuda/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
· Website: ManageSmarter.com
· Twitter: @ManageSmartPod
· LinkedIn: Audrey Strong
· LinkedIn: C. Lee Smith
Connect with SalesFuel:
· Website: http://salesfuel.com/
· Twitter: @SalesFuel
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
swipe to see more