One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
005 – Making Sure Your Financial Plans are In Good Professional Hands
Reach Me Here:
In this episode, KT and Tammy discuss:
- Why a financial planner is important
- Things to keep in mind when choosing a financial planner
- Being a CFP vs. working as a CFP
- Make sure that the financial planner is certified
- Fiduciary means that the financial planner is going to do what’s in your best interest
- Check with your planner that he/she is outlining all the fees that you’re paying for and why they’re there
- Find a financial planner that can customize his/her services to your needs and check FINRA to make sure your planner is legitimate
“Well the first thing that you want to know is if the financial planner certified.” – KT Thomas
Connect with Tammy Simmons, CFP:
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Let us help you prove it.
swipe to see more