One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
064 – Lifetime Customer Value
In this episode, KT discusses:
- What the Lifetime Customer Value number is.
- How technology has allowed companies to know who is valuable to them over time.
- The types of shoppers and how companies see those individuals.
- Ways to increase your customer value score.
- What type of a shopper are you? A grinder or a loyal shopper?
- If you are a hassle, your customer value score will decrease.
- Nobody knows what the algorithm is for the customer value score for any particular company.
- It’s not just about what the company values, it’s also about what you value.
“When the day is done what you want to decide is what do you value?” — KT Thomas
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more