On each episode of Talking Business Now, host Kelly Scanlon and her guests deliver the inside scoop on how America’s most successful entrepreneurs are transforming their industries—and even creating new ones. You'll also hear from the top business minds in the country, best-selling business authors and nationally recognized business gurus as they deliver practical tools, tips and advice for growing your business.
Leading the the Future of Work
So says futurist Cheryl Cran, the founder of NextMapping and the author of “NextMapping: Anticipate, Navigate and Create the Future of Work.”
But don’t misunderstand. Although technology is driving much of the change, the common theme of all Cheryl’s work is a “people first” and digital second approach that creates a more human future, one in which technology can enhance outcomes for people.
In this episode of Talking Business Now, Cheryl joins host Kelly Scanlon to discuss digital disruption in the workplace and the impact on jobs in the future of work.
Tune in to learn:
– How the “always-on culture” has shifted the traditional work dynamic.
– The benefits of technology transformation/adoption in the workplace.
– How automation, AI and robots will continue to impact businesses, consumers and employees.
– The truth behind the myths of automation (e.g., robots stealing jobs) and what automation really means for employees in the future of work.
– How schools and training will need to adapt to create the workforce of the future.
– The impact of automation on our cities (e.g., Smart Cities).
– Actionable advice to help leaders bring tech and cultural change that prepares and empowers teams to be “future of work” ready.
Cheryl has been featured in the Huff Post, Forbes, IABC Magazine, Law Magazine, Metro New York, Entrepreneur Magazine, Readers Digest, CBS Online, NBC Online, Fox Online and other publications.
Connect with Cheryl Cran:
swipe to see more