One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
035 – KT’s Tips for When You’re in Your 40’s
In this episode, KT discuss’s:
- People have made bad habits that just keep setting them back
- 40’s is when you make the worst financial decisions
- Understand what the barriers of your life are
- Spend your money wisely
- Money has become very opaque
- You need to implement annual things that will help control spending throughout the year
- Don’t go way over or way under on your taxes
- Save for your kids college now
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more