One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
031 – KT’s Tips for When You’re in Your 20’s
In this episode, KT discusses:
- Your 20s are the start of your “Grown-up” professional life
- It’s not too early to start saving
- Don’t change jobs every few months- Get a job and keep it for a while
- Having credit is important, how you use credit is more important.
- There are so many resources available today
- Start establishing your credit and you “Stable Person Value”
- Can you afford to buy a house now? You need to have 3 months of living expenses saved up first.
“It’s really hard when you don’t have a lot of credit, if that goes bad then all you have is bad credit and it will follow you for years.” — KT Thomas
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more