One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
069 – Karil Reibold – In order to run a successful startup, you need to understand the business of raising capital and structuring your business for long term success.
In this episode, KT and Karil discuss:
- What entrepreneurs have in common.
- The phases of starting and growing a business.
- Understanding where your market is before you go all in on your business.
- Different types of investors.
- You have to be willing to fail – if you don’t try it, you will never succeed.
- You learn more from your failures than you do from your successes.
- Get as much feedback as possible at all stages of your start up.
- Money is more than green.
“I really believe in entrepreneurship and I feel like it’s the future of our country.” — Karil Reibold
Connect with Karil Reibold:
LinkedIn: Karil Reibold
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more