One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
052 – Julie Ann Sullivan- Know Yourself for Success
In this episode, KT and Julie Ann Sullivan discuss:
- Julie Ann’s story and how she got to where she is today
- How to decide where and when to use your time as we all have a limited number of hours in the day
- How to use virtual assistants to make the most use of your time on the things you find the most interesting
- Knowing yourself, what you like, and what you don’t like is crucial. It allows you to assess your priorities and your own hierarchy of importance.
- You always want to work on people’s strengths, including your own
- If you’re miserable, you’re not serving yourself or anyone else
- Make sure you know how to do the tasks, even if you are having someone else do it
- Ask yourself, what needs to get done today and look at your priorities every day. Once a year, check back and see what worked, what didn’t, and what needs to be let go of.
“If you want to be successful, you have to do the work.” — Julie Ann Sullivan
Connect with Julie Ann:
Podcast: Business that Care Podcast
Your Corporate Podcast: Internal podcasting for clear, concise and consistent messaging – https://julieannsullivan.com/your-corporate-podcast/
Inspired Leadership Coaching: https://julieannsullivan.com/inspired-leadership-coaching/
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: https://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more