One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
038 – Jon Dwoskin- Providing Advice
In this episode, KT and Jon Dwoskin discuss:
- Advice Jon would give his clients
- How to be an effective manager
- How to find the right mentor
- Be with a company who’s in alignment with who you are
- If you want your business to evolve, you have to evolve first
- Don’t only lead when it’s convenient
- If your mentor constantly makes you feel bad about yourself, you have the wrong mentor
- Invest to train your employees
“I think mentors are critical in giving you different perspectives, and I think everyone needs them.” — Jon Dwoskin
Connect with Jon Dwoskin:
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more