One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
034 – Jon Dwoskin- Dealing with Finance
In this episode, KT and Jon Dwoskin discuss:
- What’s the right thing for people to be thinking about as they go into business
- Can you teach someone to be an entrepreneur or does it come naturally?
- What to do when your company gets stuck
- What makes someone great at leading people
- You need to decide if you can be an entrepreneur by yourself, or if you need a business partner
- Companies need to get a coach to shake them up and get them moving
- It is easier to start a company and compete with others than ever before
- If you go through your whole life playing not to lose, at some point you’ll regret i
“A lack of consistency is a big place where people begin to fall short.” — Jon Dwoskin
Connect with Jon Dwoskin:
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more