One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
070 – Jennifer Desrosiers- Motivate for Adventure
In this episode, KT and Jennifer D discuss:
- Making the decision to change careers to achieve fulfillment.
- The effects if mindset in making choices that guide our lives.
- Uplifting people to help them be courageous and take risks.
- Investing money into non-profit and investing in your community in a sustainable way.
- Taking care of your mind, body and spirit keeps you focused, especially in a career you love.
- Having an adventurous spirit when going out into our lives makes us more open to opportunities.
- It’s important for women to highlight their aspirations and successes to set examples for younger women.
- Look at your community and invest in the areas where you can make a difference.
“An adventure spirit can be infused in every decision we make in our lives.” — Jennifer D
Connect with Jennifer D:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Laura Gray
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more