One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
011 – How to Make Your Forever Home, the Happiest Place to Be Within Budget
Reach Me Here: KT Thomas
How to Make Your Forever Home, the Happiest Place to Be Within Budget
In this episode, KT and Melissa discuss:
- When should you spend a lot of money on renovations
- Giving your home a facelift
- What work you should avoid
- Interior designers
- If you know you’re only going to be there for a year or two, don’t gut the kitchen if all you want to change is the aesthetic
- Paint goes a long way to making a home feel fresher
- Before you even talk to a designer about compensation, you should ask if they use a contract…. You always want a contract
- Always know what a designer’s hourly rate is and how many hours they think it’ll take for them to finish the project
“Painting the cabinets or putting in new countertops… those simple things increase the resale value of your home.” – Melissa Hammond
Connect with Melissa Hammond:
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Let us help you prove it.
swipe to see more