One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
007 – Hiring the right professional
In this episode, KT and Melissa discuss:
- Keeping a budget in mind
- Quick and Cheap? Not so much
- Plan, plan, plan
- Bang for your bucks
- Coming up with a budget can be difficult, so think about bringing in a professional or use a tool like this Free Cost vs. Value Report
- The most important piece of a renovation job is a realistic timeline/plan
- Paint is a great bang for your buck and can totally change the feel of the room
- Until you know what you’re actually going to build, it’s going to be hard to get a solid estimate
“Studies show that more than a third of what we spend, is spent on the home.” – KT Thomas
Connect with Melissa Hammond:
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Let us help you prove it.
swipe to see more