One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
019 – George Ferullo -3 Tax changes affecting high earners
Those Who Pay the Most, Save the Most
In this episode, KT and George discuss:
- Tax changes and its effect on high earners
- Unreimbursed expenses from home
- Upcoming changes of alimony
- Things that have changed/have not changed
- Phase out of the itemized deductions means a lot of what people think they lost in the tax changes might have been dramatically reduced before the bill
- If someone is making over $250,000 taxable income (married or joint), they’ll be in the 33% bracket
- There have been no real changes in capital gains taxes
“Those that pay the most under these [tax] changes will save the most… those who pay the least, have the least amount to get back.” – KT Thomas
Reach Me Here: KT Thomas
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Let us help you prove it.
swipe to see more