One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
065 – FIRE = Financial Independence, Retire Early
In this episode, KT discusses:
- The sound bullets of FIRE – the hot new topic in financial planning.
- How the perspective on lifestyle has changed spending over the years.
- How the economic climate effects the rising generations.
- Who is retiring at 50 and why.
- Sometimes things fall apart, and if you’re not careful, you can fall apart too.
- Don’t get too far ahead of yourself financially.
- People tend to spend more money in the first few years of retirement than they did when they worked
- There’s nothing wrong with living lean with no debt and saving like crazy, but early retirement doesn’t have to be the end goal of financial independence.
“Ask yourself, if you were 50 and you weren’t working, what would you do?” — KT Thomas
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more