Welcome to Change Your Mindset (formerly known as Improv Is No Joke) where it is all about believing that strong communication skills are the best way in delivering your technical accounting knowledge and growing your business. The way of building stronger communication skills is by embracing the principles of applied improvisation. Your host is Peter Margaritis, CPA a.k.a. The Accidental Accountant, will interview financial professionals and business leaders to find their secret in building stronger relationships with their clients, customers, associates, and peers, all the while, growing their businesses.
Ep. 71 – The Accidental Tour Guide: Peter’s Favorite Places to Eat in the U.S.
We’re doing something a little different today: Peter shares his favorite places to eat all over the country. He was inspired by former guest Clarke Price, who keeps a record of every restaurant he visits and often suggests new places for Peter to try.
- Gump Shop – GumboShop.com
- Mr. B’s Bistro – MrBsBistro.com
- The Pelican Club – PelicanClub.com
- K-Paul’s Louisiana Kitchen – KPauls.com
- Drago’s Seafood Restaurant – DragosRestaurant.com
The Greater Baltimore Area:
- Ciao Bella – CiaoBellaMN.com – Best Customer Service Award
- Read Peter’s article about Ciao Bella’s customer service
- Purple Cafe and Wine Bar – PurpleCafe.com
- Seastar – SeastarRestaurant.com
Charleston, South Carolina:
- S.N.O.B. (Slightly North of Broad) – SNOBCharleston.com
- Puckett’s Grocery and Restaurant – PuckettsGro.com/nashville
The Greater New York City Area:
- DISH Restaurant – DishDowntown.com
Production & Development for Improv Is No Joke by Podcast Masters
swipe to see more