Welcome to Change Your Mindset (formerly known as Improv Is No Joke) where it is all about believing that strong communication skills are the best way in delivering your technical accounting knowledge and growing your business. The way of building stronger communication skills is by embracing the principles of applied improvisation. Your host is Peter Margaritis, CPA a.k.a. The Accidental Accountant, will interview financial professionals and business leaders to find their secret in building stronger relationships with their clients, customers, associates, and peers, all the while, growing their businesses.
Ep. 30 – Peter Margaritis: The Host’s Year In Review
2016 flew by faster than a european swallow, or maybe that’s an African swallow?
Well, in any case, on June 27th this podcast was launched with the intent to help my audience strengthen their communication and leadership skills through improvisation.
I wasn’t sure what I was walking into but I did tell myself that I needed to invest a year’s worth of time to see if this was right for my business and I can answer that question right now with a resounding, “Yes!”
This episode includes a short review of the past 29 episodes and my favorite quotes. For more information and to see all the quotes, visit my website: PeterMargaritis.com/podcasts
- Want to be a guest? Send me an email: Peter (at) PeterMargaritis.com
- Gaitten Wellness
- Listen to the cbuzz podcast (hosted by Dan Swartwout)
- Trusty & Company: Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- College Bound Advantage
- Gratitude Marketing by Mike Sciortino
- Stop Knocking on my Door: Drama Free HR by Karen Young
- Accounting Dreams and Delusions: Scenes From Professional Paradise, and What Really Happens in the Accounting Industry by Kristen Rampe
- The Message of You by Judy Carter
- The Message of You Journal by Judy Carter
- The Comedy Bible by Judy Carter
- Learned Leadership by Greg Kozera
- Just The Fracks, Ma’am: The TRUTH about hydrofracking and the next great American boom by Greg Kozera
- The Intuitive Therapist by Janis Cohen
Production & Development for Improv Is No Joke by Podcast Masters
swipe to see more