and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
Doing the Opposite of Normal Can Lead to Better Customer Service Featuring Guest Jesse Cole
Do your “fans” come first? When customers come first, success follows.
Shep Hyken speaks with Jesse Cole about how to stand out from the competition and create perfect customer service experiences for your customers.
- To stand out in business, do the opposite of what is normal. Do what the competition is not doing.
- Three areas where you need to find your “Yellow Tux”
- Yellow Tux yourself – Have a mirror moment. Figure out what frustrates you about your life and how you can start over. Then, figure out what you are best at and run with it.
- Yellow Tux your business – Have the same mirror moment. Focus on the areas you are best at, and don’t force yourself to do the things you aren’t skilled in.
- Yellow Tux your legacy – Think about the difference you make, and not just on your accomplishments. Significance over success is what you should be after.
- Six steps to creating attention, standing out, and creating the perfect customer service experience:
- Have a mirror moment – Look at where you are and where you would like to be.
- Ask the best question – What can you and your company be the best at?
- Embrace the different mindset – Whatever is normal, do the opposite.
- Hello world moment – Create attention to stand out.
- Love your customers more than you love your product.
- Make reinvention part of your DNA – Change constantly in order to create attention.
Jesse Cole is the owner of Fans First Entertainment, who owns and operates the Savannah Bananas and the Gastonia Grizzlies. Cole is the author of Find Your Yellow Tux – How to Be Successful by Standing Out. He is also the host of the Business Done Differently podcast.
swipe to see more