and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
Diversity and Inclusion within the CX
- Even though it was just women’s history month it shouldn’t be the only time you think about diversity and inclusion. Good practices around diversity and inclusion should happen every day.
- Anyone can be a leader no matter their gender, race, religious belief, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- It’s important and necessary for leaders to have uncomfortable conversations around diversity and inclusion.
- Businesses need to get feedback from a variety of customers.
- Allow a diverse group of employee’s voices to be heard.
- Keep diversity and inclusion in mind when dealing with employees as well as customers.
- As a leader when a difficult decision comes up, what’s most important is how you adapt and handle the situation.
- Be a strong leader and address issues of diversity within your team head-on.
“Increase your empathy. Walk around every day more empathetic because you’ll see things that you wouldn’t have seen before.” -Stacy
Stacy Sherman: Customer Experience (CX) pioneer, known for humanizing business, leading with a heart, and DoingCXRight® not just talking about it.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.
swipe to see more