Diversity and Inclusion with Jason L. Brown- Part 3 of a 3 Part Series
In this episode, Christina Martini and Jason L Brown discuss:
- Recruitment piece as it relates to D.N.I.
- The importance of diversity and Inclusion
- The inner section of D.N.I.
- Needing to understand that everybody is apart of the effort
- Being very strategic about what points in the process you bring certain people in
- Understanding what our culture is now
- Do not judge someone solely by their name on a paper
“I hate that we continually have to have meetings [about diversity] because that means the issue is still huge and so prevailing in our society” — Jason L Brown
About Jason L. Brown:
Dynamic Senior Executive with a highly diversified practice. Experience includes substantive legal expertise and leadership within consumer products industry in the areas of litigation, advertising/marketing, real estate and contracts. Reputation for strong client service orientation. Exceptional communication skills in both written and oral presentations. Recognized by business colleagues as the “go to” person for tackling complex problems and providing actionable legal advice based on solid understanding of company objectives. Established track record for identifying best practices to enhance organizational efficiency. Strong leader with ability to motivate teams and develop talent.
Connect with Jason L. Brown:
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Britnie Leverett
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more