We're excited that Paradigm Shift is part of C-Suite Radio! Know people who should tune in? Spread the love, share the show with them and help me grow the Paradigm Shift community.
Diversity and Inclusion- Part 2 of a 3 Part Series
In this episode, Christina Martini and Jason L Brown discuss:
- Jason’s professional background
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Moving from the word tolerance to inclusion
- Tolerance is a pejorative term
- Don’t turn things down especially if it’s a growth opportunity
- Understanding the true value of diversity
- By understanding diversity and inclusion, we allow individuality and diversity while promoting a better workplace
- It is time to get rid of the word tolerance in business because it is inherently negative
“You have got to strike while the iron is hot” — Jason L Brown
About Jason L Brown:
Dynamic Senior Executive with a highly diversified practice. Experience includes substantive legal expertise and leadership within consumer products industry in the areas of litigation, advertising/marketing, real estate and contracts. Reputation for strong client service orientation. Exceptional communication skills in both written and oral presentations. Recognized by business colleagues as the “go to” person for tackling complex problems and providing actionable legal advice based on solid understanding of company objectives. Established track record for identifying best practices to enhance organizational efficiency. Strong leader with ability to motivate teams and develop talent.
Connect with Jason L Brown:
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Britnie Leverett
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions.You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more