and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
Customer Service in the Feedback Economy Featuring Colson Hillier
- Companies spend billions of dollars building their brands, retail stores, and products. But, when it comes down to the moment that’s most impactful for a customer, it usually comes down to their interaction with a customer service agent.
- The feedback economy shifts the service model on its head. There is less focus on broadcasting why your company is great. The focus is on listening to the customer, understanding their pain points, and creating more systemic changes to address them.
- There are thousands of avenues for empowered consumers to make their voices heard. You need the right tools to harness all this feedback and take action.
- Social channels don’t discriminate. Companies have to learn to change their processes, technologies, and products to be responsive. The customers need to be the center of a company’s strategy.
- Technology is only a piece of what it takes to get the customer service equation right. You need the right judgment and empathy to take action and help your customers.
- Customer service happens throughout the entire customer journey. The overall user experience is a function of an ecosystem of partners for delivery. Employees, and in some instances, companies need to collaborate to create a great customer experience
- Policies should be rules or guidelines that empower employees to help the customer instead of hindering service
“Customer feedback is your biggest resource. The customer can guide you to your success.”
Colson Hillier is the Chief Marketing Officer for Alorica. He oversees the planning, development, and execution of Alorica’s marketing and communications strategy, as well as initiatives tied to the company’s brand principles, value proposition, and revenue growth.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.
swipe to see more