On each episode of Talking Business Now, host Kelly Scanlon and her guests deliver the inside scoop on how America’s most successful entrepreneurs are transforming their industries—and even creating new ones. You'll also hear from the top business minds in the country, best-selling business authors and nationally recognized business gurus as they deliver practical tools, tips and advice for growing your business.
Creating Gender Parity at Work
In this episode of Talking Business Now, Rania Anderson joins C-Suite host Kelly Scanlon to discuss how to build diverse, high-performing teams and equitable work environments. Anderson’s new book, WE: Men, Women and the Decisive Formula for Winning at Work, presents a process for driving gender parity, and provides tangible insights for transforming and strengthening the way men and women work, lead and succeed together. The good news? It’s not about what the organization should do. It addresses what individuals, like you, can do every day to change your workplace.
Anderson is an international speaker, executive coach, founder of The Way Women Work and the cofounder of the Women’s Capital Connection, a women’s angel investor network. She is also the author of Undeterred: The Six Success Habits of Women in Emerging Economies.
Tune in to discover:
- Why gender balance is so important in the workplace
- A framework for recruiting, retaining and leading with women
- Often overlooked workplace practices that disproportionately impact women—and what to do about them
- How to amplify women’s voices in meetings
- Alternatives to standard performance reviews that can disadvantage women
swipe to see more