and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
Creating Customer Loyalty in a Digital World Featuring Christy Augustine
- Personalization has been and continues to be the big buzz word in the world of customer experience.
- In just a matter of a few months, COVID-19 forced businesses 2-3 years into the future of digital commerce and digital customer experiences.
- COVID-19 has also affected the way customers shop, especially with grocery stores, which saw a 300% increase in online purchasing over the last year.
- Amazon has set the bar for the eCommerce experience. Customers are learning to expect Amazon levels of service and CX from everyone else.
- The pandemic has introduced us to an era where customers are buying almost everything they need online.
- Success today involves customer acquisition, customer loyalty and continuing the same customer experience so that customers can predict what to expect.
- Information and transparency from your business are the keys to creating confidence and building loyalty with your customers.
- Companies need to tie technology, algorithms and AI into the experience customers have with human employees instead of sacrificing one for the other.
“Even though you lack a personal empathetic connection with a digital experience, you can still create loyalty. Just make sure the experience is easy and streamlined. Think about the total end-to-end experience.”
Christy Augustine, Chief Operating Officer at Bloomreach, leads Bloomreach’s efforts to arm customers with the tools and knowledge they need to successfully compete in demanding markets. She is a leading thinker in e-commerce, having been a manager at Bain & Co., focused on technology, retail and strategy.
swipe to see more