and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
Creating A Customer Experience Initiative Featuring Christa Heibel
Owning Your Customer Service Initiative From the Top Down
Shep Hyken sits down with Christa Heibel to discuss the role the c-suite level plays in creating a CX strategy, how to keep track of your omnichannel presence, and how to measure and improve your customer experience strategy.
- Christa says she has yet to find a successful customer service initiative that didn’t involve the C-suite level. It starts with the leadership defining and driving the customer experience initiative and permeates through the entire organization.
- Christa defines customer experience as any touchpoint between a brand, message, or logo and the consumer all the way through the sales, service, and support process.
- One of the biggest consumer demands is turn around time. How quickly you respond to emails, answer phone calls, and ship products are all part of the customer experience.
- You’ll see significant improvement and change to your customer experience initiative when the C-Suite gets involved from the beginning by creating priority, strategy, communication, expectations, and budget.
- Your customer experience initiative is an ongoing process that must be measured and refined over time.
- Omnichannel means offering the consumer their preferred channels and methods to communicate with your company. Customers expect companies they do business with to support communication through multiple channels.
Christa Heibel is the founder of CH Consulting Group, a firm that helps organizations execute and implement contact center and customer experience strategies. For the last 25 years, Christa has dominated the contact center as an influencer and C-suite business growth and strategy expert.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.
swipe to see more