and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
Could You Benefit from Virtual Power Teams? – Featuring Guest Peter Ivanov
What could virtual power teams do for you?
Shep Hyken sits down with Peter Ivanov, author of Virtual Power Teams, and discusses the benefits of teams that are spread across the globe but joined by one central focus.
- A virtual power team is a team that has a strong gravity, a group of people bound by one central purpose, working together toward one central goal.
- There are three groups of people who can benefit from virtual power teams:
- The team members – This option allows employees to not have to relocate because of a project. They can work from wherever they like.
- The manager – He or she is given access to the best experts in his or her given field. The manager is not bound by one location to find the best team members.
- The organization – The organization can get outstanding results because it is able to have a hand in every market worldwide, because of team members working from all over the globe.
- 10 key success factors for retaining the gravity in a virtual power team:
- Personality and focus
- Strength metrics
- Interdependent goals
- Structured communications
- Knowledge management
- Regular feedback
- Winning spirit
- Next generation leaders
Peter Ivanov is an internationally sought-after keynote speaker, business consultant, executive coach, and author. He has led virtual teams of 100+ people spread across Europe, Central Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. His teams have won multiple prestigious corporate awards.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.
swipe to see more