and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
Companies Grow When Customers are Treated as Unique Individuals Featuring Eddie Yoon
Shep Hyken Interviews Eddie Yoon, Author of Superconsumers: A Simple, Speedy, and Sustainable Path to Superior Growth
Do your customers feel like friends, or just transactions?
Shep Hyken speaks with Eddie Yoon, an expert in growth strategy and marketing.
- Leaders of organizations need to have strong personal brands for the employees to rally around and get behind. Not only is this important for entrepreneurs, it is better for large organizations to have leaders with strong personal brands as well.
- You don’t have to create an entirely new product or service. You just need to reinvent the way that it is being offered, and reinvent the way it gets delivered. That’s the key.
- Disruption completely changes the way an industry works. You don’t have to be as big as Uber or Amazon. You just have to think about what can be done that the competition isn’t doing.
- A company that thrives is one that knows that not every customer is the same. They empathize with customers and strive to delight them. These companies know they have a lot to learn from the customers.
- Superconsumers are your customers who come back over and again, your loyal customers. They want and deserve sympathy, respect, and generosity. When the company delivers what the customer wants, the results will be dramatic and bigger than ever imagined.
- Social media is a great place to find your superconsumers.
Eddie Yoon is the founder of EDDIEWOULDGROW, a think tank advisory firm on growth strategy. Eddie is the author of the acclaimed book Superconsumers: A Simple, Speedy, and Sustainable Path to Superior Growth.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.
swipe to see more