One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
042 – Christina Martini- While Young, Learn to Take Care of Yourself
In this episode, KT and Christina Martini discuss:
- Wisdom that Christina wants to share with the community
- We can choose our path to take
- It’s valuable to learn how to fully take care of yourselves
- There’s going to come a time when parents can no longer help out there kids financially
- Be honest, real, and authentic
- Don’t just look to others
- Don’t think of only short term fixes
- Love and support your teenagers but, make them earn some of their own money
“Making your way in the world and growing up is about learning how to take care of yourself.” — Christina Martini
Connect with Christina Martini:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more