Change Management for Lawyers
In this episode, Christina Martini discusses:
- What change management is.
- Why change management is important to lawyers.
- The importance of continued engagement along every step of the way.
- Why clear communication by senior management is important regarding the change strategy and plan.
- How, as leaders in our organizations, we can help to drive change in a positive way.
- Change requires a lot of foresight, planning, commitment, and diligence.
- Change management provides a framework, it isn’t a standalone process.
- It is important to provide lawyers with sufficient facts to enable them to properly evaluate and give them an opportunity to provide meaningful feedback on a change management strategy.
- Skepticism should not be viewed by the change management team as a negative but as a necessary piece of building the critical buy in among members of the organization.
- Successfully driving change is both a top down and bottom up proposition.
“Change management provides a framework by which we can work through necessary transitions in such a way so that we are able to do what needs to be done while, at the same time, providing our colleagues with the necessary tools to understand and embrace the change and help push it forward.” — Christina Martini
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more