Calling all Coaches Looking for a One Stop Shop – Cathy Liska
Calling all Coaches who are questioning where they can locate the one-stop-shop for professional accreditation and lasting impactful results for themselves as a Coach, and for those they will be Coaching! Look no further than, Cathy Liska – The Guide From The Side – CEO/Founder of the Center for Coaching Certification on Living Fearlessly with Lisa McDonald on C-Suite Radio / C-Suite Network
Cathy Liska is the CEO/Founder of the Center for Coaching Certification. The Center for Coaching Certification is recognized among the best internationally for coach training. With over 1000 graduates, the Center for Coaching Certification provides ongoing access to continuing education, resources, and more. Benefits of the Center for Coaching Certification include:
- The Center for Coaching Certification is the only ICF-approved program that is also
- Accredited by IACET to offer CEUs (Continuing Education Units).
- Accredited by PMI to offer CEUs (Continuing Education Units).
- Accredited by AICI to offer CEUs (Continuing Education Units).
- A robust suite of coaching tools and resources for graduates on the Coach Login page.
- The opportunity to become a published author by contributing a chapter to the annual book, Coaching Perspectives.
- A personal dashboard to give multiple assessments including the DiSC, EIQ, 360, and more along with extensive resources including facilitation and debriefing guides.
The mission of the Center for Coaching Certification is: “Enhance your Coach training experience with quality, professionalism and support.” Cathy and her team are known for their passion in sharing the insight, experience, positive attitude, and information that empower others to achieve the results they desire.