Listen in as Hayzlett, goes inside the good, bad and ugly of recent business results. It’s ALL BUSINESS with Jeffrey Hayzlett - brought to you by C-Suite Radio.
AB 090: How To Become The ‘Best Of The Best’ In Innovation
Thomas Edison once said, “I have not failed. I’ve found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
Today’s guests are known for identifying and honoring those who make things work. Inspired by their namesake, the Edison Awards are the global leader in recognizing, honoring, and fostering innovation and innovators. Frank Bonafilia, Executive Director, Edison Awards and Clint Robinson, Associate Vice President, Black & Veatch & Edison Awards Steering Committee member join Jeffrey.
• Recognize both the thinkers and the doers
• Focus on the innovation within the product, what makes you different
• Don’t rush, spend the time needed to excel
• Video is key in today’s YouTube-educated society
• Quit talking to the mirror and find a new audience to share your ideas with
swipe to see more