On each episode of Talking Business Now, host Kelly Scanlon and her guests deliver the inside scoop on how America’s most successful entrepreneurs are transforming their industries—and even creating new ones. You'll also hear from the top business minds in the country, best-selling business authors and nationally recognized business gurus as they deliver practical tools, tips and advice for growing your business.
Bullseye Marketing: Practical Tips for Generating Leads to Grow Your Business Faster
Talking Business Now welcomes marketing expert Louis Gudema, who talks with C-Suite host Kelly Scanlon about best practices and actionable tips from his new book Bullseye Marketing: How to Grow Your Business Faster. Gudema provides insights into how small and mid-sized companies like yours can jumpstart growth with more targeted, cost-effective marketing tactics.
C-Suite listeners will discover:
- The importance of doing even more marketing if you run a small- to mid-size business.
- Quick, actionable “Bullseye Marketing” tactics you can put to work now.
- The biggest challenge to launching a successful marketing program—and how to overcome it.
- An understanding of where the areas of the marketing bullseye overlap—and how to take advantage of them.
- How non-marketing executives, such as business owners, can overcome marketing challenges.
- What you must track to know whether your marketing efforts are paying off.
Gudema has helped companies of all sizes increase their revenue by focusing on the fastest, least expensive and most cost-effective programs to get more leads and sales. He is the founder and president of a marketing consultancy called revenue & associates. Before that, he founded a marketing agency that he grew into one of the top four in its national market before he successfully exited.
A frequent speaker on marketing and business at regional and national events, Guedema has been published in The Harvard Business Review, MarketingProfs, IDG Connect Marketer, Chiefmartec, TechTarget, VentureBeat, Content Marketing Institute and Econsultancy sites.
swipe to see more