and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
Building an Authentic Company Culture Featuring Robert Glazer
- In order to build a company’s culture, you must lead with consistent values and reward the behaviors you want to see.
- When your employees are in alignment with your company culture, you can trust that they will make decisions based on those values without the need for an over-abundance of rules.
- A great company culture happens when what you believe, what you say and what your employees do are all in alignment.
- When hiring, you must try to attract employees who are in alignment with your organization’s culture and values.
- There is great value in the seemingly little things. Everyone has the choice to do something well or poorly, and doing those little things excellently really adds up for customers and colleagues.
- Perfection is impossible, but pursuing perfection leads to excellence.
- The “overnight success” is a myth. It’s about hard work. Many people have talent, but not everyone has the perseverance and the will to make it work.
- There’s an old saying that goes, “How we do anything is how we do everything.” This applies to business as well. Strive for excellence in everything you do.
“The value of doing the little things well adds up. Every day, we have choices and the ability to make all the little things we do really excellent.”
Robert Glazer is the founder and CEO of Acceleration Partners, a global partner marketing agency. He is the author of the inspirational newsletter Friday Forward, which inspired his recent book of the same name.
swipe to see more