BM149: How to Make the Best Use of Pinterest to Grow Your Business
Want to know the best use of Pinterest for your author marketing, but lack the know-how? Listen as the “go-to” expert, Kathryn Moorhouse shares her secret strategies to get you started.
Kathryn Moorhouse is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses using Pinterest. She’s the founder of KathrynMoorhouse.com, and is one of the leading Pinterest experts on Pinterest marketing for business. Kathryn Moorhouse has become the go-to expert for helping high-performance entrepreneurs to grow their audience and income using Pinterest. As an entrepreneur herself, she understands the ins and outs of marketing and online business, and her passion for Pinterest has led to an expertise in that niche.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Make the Best Use of Pinterest to Grow Your Business” you will discover …
- What makes Pinterest different from the other social media platforms
- How you can benefit from using Kathryn’s secret Pinterest strategies for your book/author marketing
- How to take the mystery out getting started with Pinterest to market your book
- How to maximize the “fun” part of using Pinterest
- The best advice you need to know for the optimum number of posts for a Pinterest marketing strategy
- Rookie mistakes you can easily make and fix
- And much, much more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
[tweetthis] “Be specific about your marketing choices. Don’t overwhelm yourself. Focus on one thing first at a time.”[/tweetthis]
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Make the Best Use of Pinterest to Grow Your Business”
To receive weekly author marketing tips text: amu at 72000
swipe to see more