BM143: How to Take Care of Yourself and Your Business
Do you want to discover what you need to change behavior that keeps getting you in trouble? Listen as superstar Cheryl Richardson shares her secrets to how to take care of yourself and your business.
Cheryl Richardson is the New York Times bestselling author of several books including, Take Time For Your Life, Life Makeover, Stand Up For Your Life, The Art of Extreme Self-Care and many more, including her recent book, Waking Up In Winter: In Search of What Really Matters at Midlife.
She was the first president of the International Coach Federation. Her work’s been covered widely in the media, including Good Morning America, The Today Show, CBS, the New York Times, USA Today, and O Magazine. The list goes on and on. She was a team leader on the Oprah Winfrey Show. She’s a co-producer and hosted her own television shows on the Oxygen Network and public television specials.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Take Care of Yourself and Your Business” you will discover …
- What lessons we need to learn about the importance of self-care
- Specifics of how to take care of ourselves as authorpreneurs
- What you need to do to manage your top five energy drainers
- The secret to making room for new opportunities in your life
- What should be on your no-no list and your absolute yes list
- What to do about the critical voice that often stands in the way of your marketing
- Who is the best person to market your book
- And much, much more…
A little hint, listen right to the very end for a special bonus tip.
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
[tweetthis] “You want to capitalize on your favorite way of getting the word out, and do it consistently.”[/tweetthis]
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Take Care of Yourself and Your Business”
swipe to see more