BM088: How to Make Money with Podcasts Right Now
Do you want to unlock the secret code to make money with podcasts? Join marketing guru, Stephen Woessner, CEO of Predictive ROI, and host of the highly-acclaimed podcast Onward Nation, as he shares his secrets to make money with podcasts.
Stephen’s top-rated podcast is a lighthouse for people seeking to learn how successful business owners think, act and succeed. In this episode, he’ll explain his proven strategy for creating a profitable podcast that will help you build your author platform and promote your books to your target audience.
Listen to Stephen’s advice on how to make money with podcasts, attract new interest and grow your presence while also giving your readers a personal connection and a voice to match with your written word.
Stephen explains how to position your podcast so that the right people hear it and want to share it within their own circles, expanding your reach to people you might never have come in contact with.
Listen and you’re sure to learn:
- How to set yourself apart from the pack of hopeful podcasters and set yourself up for success from day one.
- How to avoid several common mistakes podcasters make when launching their first show
- How to adopt the practices and techniques of podcasters you admire so you can start out with an engaged audience
- How to curate content based on your ultimate goals for your podcast
- How to market your podcast online in a way that attracts new traffic.
- How to turn your ideal listeners into active contributors to the show
- How to host entertaining, informative podcasts that keep listeners coming back
- How to use your podcast to strengthen your presence on other platforms
- How to position yourself to receive sponsorships
And much, much more!
[tweetthis]“Do you want to position your podcast so that the right people hear ?“[/tweetthis]
To contact Stephen Woessner for more information about his services.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Make Money with Podcasts Right Now”
swipe to see more