One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
061 – Black Swan Events
In this episode, KT discusses:
- What Black Swan Events are and how they can affect the world.
- How Mortgage Changing (mortgages changing hands from one bank/lender to another) has changed over the last 20 years.
- How the 5 Black Swan Events of the last 20 years have changed how people spend money and invest.
- Things KT sees as potential risks in the future.
- If you own something that’s worth less than what you paid for, you have two options: stay and pay or write it off and go.
- Pay attention in the markets and world economy as it can and will affect you and your investments in some way.
- Almost nobody will see Black Swan Events coming, and most of those that do will discount it until it’s too late. The future is anyone’s guess.
- The economy is a cycle and it will change.
“Most Black Swans have an essence of greed.” – KT Thomas
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more