One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
002 – Bitcoin: The New Gold or The Next ‘.com’
In this episode, KT discusses:
- Understanding Bitcoin
- The speculation
- On a 1 to 10 scale of risky… Bitcoin is a 20
- Is it a gold replacement?
- A cryptocurrency is a replacement for real currency
- The question is: “Will a currency not backed by the government survive?” If it does, what will it look like?”
- Bitcoin is the biggest type of cryptocurrency, not the only type. Just like Kleenex isn’t the only type of tissue.
- Bitcoin is only as valuable as the last person who was willing to buy it from the last person who wanted to sell it
“[Bitcoin] is not for the conservative people who want to check their statement every day.” – KT Thomas
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Let us help you prove it.
swipe to see more