Listen in as they deliver the power of the ‘Think BOLD Be BOLD’ practice of creating uncontested market space in today’s economy while increasing scale and making competition irrelevant – brought to you by C-Suite Radio.
Becoming The Best You Can Be with Tina Greenbaum – Ep #153
In this episode Tina Greenbaum comes on the Think Bold, Be Bold Show! Tune in to learn how you can become a more authentic, transparent leader that will result in a happier and more productive workforce for your team!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- It’s important to pay attention to how your client feels. Try to take a step back and see the world in there point of view.
- In such a high paced society, it’s important for us to quiet our minds. Try a focused concentration method such as meditation. By doing this your body will quiet down so your mind can become clear.
- 5 tips for improving performance:
- Learn how to focus.
- Get yourself into a deep state of relaxation such as meditation.
- Deal with your negative self talk and channel it into productive thinking.
- Use your senses to create powerful visualizations, that way when you are walking into a situation you will know what to expect.
- Find your fear, name it, than clear it. 4. Evaluate where your control is. Let go of what’s out of your control and focus on what’s in your control.
5. Change starts with ourselves. If you want to change something, it has to start with you!
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “I hear you but I don’t feel you, and if I don’t feel you, your not going to change.” – Tina Greenbaum
- “Good mental health is not a natural sport, it’s a learned sport.” – Tina Greenbaum
- “You can do this, you can change.” – Tina Greenbaum
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Tina!LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tinagreenbaum/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tina.greenbaum Twitter: https://twitter.com/tinagreenbaum
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!Website: http://www.ThinkBoldBeBold.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/thinkboldbebold Sponsored by Mavericks Mastermind
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!
swipe to see more