and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
Back to Human Featuring Guest Dan Schawbel
How Great Leaders Create Connection In The Age of Isolation
Shep Hyken sits down with Dan Schawbel to discuss how to use technology as a bridge to a strong customer and employee connection.
- We are addicted and reliant on technology, so much that it gets in the way of building real human connections. Human connections matter.
- Use technology to remove tedious tasks you don’t want to do, and let it lead you to places you can connect in a human way.
- If you’re in a business meeting or networking event, put your technology away and be present with the people you’re with.
- Customer service operations are increasingly reliant on technology to scale, save money and remove human error. This is a big mistake because the human touch will always be important, regardless of what technology does.
- 85% of the global workforce is disengaged. To engage your employees, create an experience where they do meaningful work with people who are supportive of them.
- Consumers want options to connect with you and flexibility with how they interact with your company. You have to meet them where they are and how they want to interact with you. It’s less about you and more about them, their choices and how they want to do business.
- You must be empathetic towards what customers and employees are going through. People are suffering and are challenged in many ways that you may not physically see.
Dan Schawbel is the research director of Future Workplace and managing partner of Millenial Branding. He’s also a keynote speaker and NYT bestselling author. His new book is Back To Human: How Great Leaders Create Connection In The Age Of Isolation.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.
swipe to see more