Listen in as Hayzlett, goes inside the good, bad and ugly of recent business results. It’s ALL BUSINESS with Jeffrey Hayzlett - brought to you by C-Suite Radio.
AB 137: Businesses That Give Back And Painting It Forward
10-years-ago, ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING was invited to participate on ABC’s Extreme Home Makeover – and transformed a home for a family in need.
When the project was complete – AllBRiGHT’s Chief Solutionist, Josh Abramson, created a new charity program so he and his team could give back to their local community. Since that time – the Paint-It-Forward program has been adopted by many painting contractors across the United States and Canada.
Since the completion of the first Paint-It-Forward event – they have well surpassed their goal of donating $1 million dollars worth of free painting services and materials delivered to deserving families.
Josh Abramson started ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING in 1987 with the goal to not only provide painting happiness through the company’s commercial and residential painting services, but to also improve his local community.
30 years later, Josh has been able to achieve that goal by starting and continuing to grow multiple charity programs focused on serving his local community, including Paint It Pink, Paint It S.M.A.R.T, and the nationwide charity program, Paint-It-Forward.
How Does Paint-It-Forward Work?
Each year the company asks its local community to submit stories of a family or nonprofit organization who they know who are in need of painting but can’t afford it due to some difficulties in life that they may have experienced. Once these stories are submitted, the ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING Happiness Team and its customers vote on the top candidates and announce the winner soon after. The recipient receives up to $10,000 worth of free paint and painting services. This episode is sponsored by Liberty Tax.
- Visit the official Paint-It-Forward page here: https://www.allbrightpainting/paint-it-forward/
- View the National Paint-It-Forward Participating Contractors Map here: https://www.allbrightpainting.com/national-paint-it-forward/
- Watch “The Red Door” on YouTube – a touching documentary highlighting a Paint-It-Forward event held last year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3ql5TL7EbU
- Watch ALLBRiGHT’s team in action donating painting services to the Children’s Hunger Fund’s office through Paint-It-Forward: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywMlHfzNrJo
Connect With The Guest!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/allbrightpaint
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/josh-abramson-4828796/
- Facebook (if public page): https://www.facebook.com/AALLBRIGHTPAINTING
- Website: https://www.allbrightpainting.com
swipe to see more