and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
A Social CRM Featuring Guest Jon Ferarra
Growing Your Business by Growing Your Soul
In Shep’s Opening Monologue…
He considers the balance between the digital and the human experience in customer service.
The Interview with Jon Ferrara:
- Jon Ferrara created GoldMine, the pioneer CRM program, by synthesizing existing technologies at the time. His goal was to make it easy for companies to manage not only their customers, but their team collaboration and relationships.
- Previously, less than 1% of companies used CRMs because they focused more on reporting data rather than the relationships between employees and customers.
- Good customer service begins from the inside; employees need to be unified in their mission to enhance the customer’s journey.
- CRM’s help you create positive personal connections, which can only have a positive affect your business.
- Ask yourself how you can add value to every interaction you have with a customer or an employee, even if it’s as simple as a smile. That attention and focus will help grow your business and fulfill you personally.
Jon Ferrara is the founder and CEO of Nimble and a CRM expert, having created and co-founded GoldMine. He is also a technology entrepreneur and noted speaker about Social Sales and Marketing.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.
“When it comes to relationships, people connect on the five F’s of life: family, friends, food, fun, and fellowship.” – Jon Ferrara
swipe to see more