and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
A Customer Experience They Can’t Refuse Featuring Steven Van Belleghem
- The year 2020 has thrown us into the future technologically. This creates many new opportunities for companies to make their customers happy and make their lives easier.
- Customers increasingly expect companies to take a stance on social issues. Remaining silent is no longer an option. Companies must have a point of view, share it with the world, take action and be transparent about the journey.
- Companies don’t need to change the whole world to make a positive impact; they just need to change their Find your company’s strengths and leverage them to tackle concrete challenges in society that matter to you.
- As a bare minimum, you must offer a good product for a good price and with good customer service. In the past, this was all it took to make customers happy. Today, they expect more.
- To be truly successful, companies must know how to create convenience for their customers, especially digital convenience.
- A good, working digital interface is a necessity. It must help customers save either time, money or energy (or, ideally, all three)—the resources that no one ever has enough of.
- Look beyond your product and think about the human being that is your customer. Become a partner in their life by asking how you, as an organization, can add value to their life. This is the future of customer experience.
- Identify the tradeoff your customers must make when they buy from you or any company in your industry. What can you do to reduce or even eliminate it? Develop a process and make it part of your mission statement and brand identity.
“If you have a good digital interface, people think it’s the most natural thing in the world. The further we go into the future, the more that good, working digital interfaces will become as normal as breathing and as having access to electricity.”
Steven Van Belleghem is a co-founder and board member of nexxworks. He is an entrepreneur, an international keynote speaker and the bestselling author of four books. His latest book, The Offer You Can’t Refuse, comes out on October 28, 2020.
swipe to see more