One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
068 – 9 Easy Steps to Manage and Protect Your Finances
In this episode, KT discusses:
- 9 easy steps to better manage your finances.
- The importance of organizing your mail and financial information.
- Taking care of your bills and upgrading your cyber-security.
- Where to keep your physical money.
- Open your mail when you have time to read it, then read it.
- Take proper care in disposing of your mail.
- Use phrases that make sense to you as your password – but don’t use the same password for everything.
- Don’t click on links in emails asking for personal information. Go on the website itself and check there.
“Keep a checklist of bills and when they are due.”— KT Thomas
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more