One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
057 – Leena Patidar – Direct Your Social Capital and Coin Up!
In this episode, KT and Leena Patidar discuss:
- How the Coin Up App works, the transparency of the app, and how the app got started.
- How to get the Coin Up App and the cost for someone to enroll.
- Leena’s original involvement and why she decided to get involved in charities.
- Creating a new way, a new form, of giving that can be done at your level.
- The Coin Up App is spare change in a jar gone digital and going to charity.
- The donor has control of the donation, gets credit for it, and gets to see the impact of what they are doing.
- This is a personal way that you can direct your social capital to a cause that means something to you.
- We can support these non-profits to allow them to execute their mission. With everyone giving a little, we can help support the non-profits a lot.
“Just sign up once and forget about it. You’re giving on a regular basis and the charity is being able to rely on a monthly, recurring revenue which they haven’t been able to do before, in most cases.” — Leena Patidar
Connect with Leena Patidar:
LinkedIn: Leena Patidar
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more