and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
5-Star CX of the Future Featuring Mahesh Ram
- Companies and brands are connecting in new and different ways.
- The companies that will win are one’s that can deliver consistent, on-brand experiences in every channel, 24-7, because that’s what consumers demand.
- Next-generation chatbots and automation technology allow brands to deliver concierge-like experiences for consumers across every channel empowering the consumer 24/7/365 at a global scale.
- It’s a myth that automation (via chatbots and workflows) and great customer experience (highly personalized, intelligent, on-brand, human agents) are mutually exclusive. They used to be, but that’s not the case anymore.
- Technology is now at the point where you can deliver what customers want, immediately when they want it.
- There are 3 key elements of a ‘concierge-like experience’: Personalization, Human + AI, Omnichannel.
- Brands can build a truly concierge-like personalized conversational experience very fast with platforms like Solvvy.
- Traditional chatbots, the ones you’d see a few years ago, didn’t deliver the type of CX top brands have been needing to incorporate.
- The future of CX involves potential for combined human and AI experiences in customer support. Together is better.
“Companies can now bend the profitability curve in the right direction while increasing customer satisfaction by using technology.”
Mahesh Ram is the founding CEO of Solvvy, the next-gen chatbot and intelligence CS automation platform. He’s been CEO, founder or early employee of three cloud-based software companies.
swipe to see more