Awaken Your Inner Superstar with Michelle Villalobos is the podcast for thought leaders, game-changers and entrepreneurs — you don't want to miss this on C-Suite!
37 Patricia Ferreira – From “Corporate Boss Lady” to “Divine Boss Lady”: An Inspiring Story Of Transition
If you’re transitioning out of your corporate job and into the world of entrepreneurship, this episode will help you navigate the adventure!
This episode is a case-study interview with my client, Patricia Ferreira (a.k.a. Patty the “Divine Boss Lady.”) who quit a cushy and very successful job leading sales teams with a huge company, and broke out on her own to start her own coaching company, leading and mentoring women to step into the life they desire.
As many find when they begin their entrepreneurial journey, Patty struggled to make sales. She eventually realized that the sales skills she had mastered so successfully in the corporate environment didn’t translate well into to selling herself. As a result, she had to HUSTLE, and running her business took over her life.
In this interview, we take a look at how Patty discovered a NEW way to sell and market herself that was more energy-rich, inspiring, and joy filled, and that WORKED.
You’ll learn how you too can “shed your shoulds”, defy the naysayers, and monetize your magic in a way that’s aligned with your natural gifts, so you can step into your life’s purpose, like Patty did.
- Why it can be difficult to transition from corporate sales to selling yourself
- What happens when you reorganize your business around your natural gifts
- How moving to a group model was the key transition in Patty’s business
- Discover a new, more energy-rich and aligned approach to sales
- How to identify your target audience
- Why your signature system makes all the difference in the world in selling
- Get a copy of May Cause Miracles by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Read The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Learn 17 way to say “NO” without saying “NO”
- Connect with Patricia Ferreira:
swipe to see more