But Crack the Customer Code is not just about Adam and Jeannie’s insights; it’s also about learning from business leaders across the spectrum who are creating best-in-class customer experience organizations. Join us as we hear from the Fortune 500 executives, C-Suite leaders, top-shelf experts and innovative entrepreneurs who are changing the face of customer experience today!
356: Will Chatbots Be Everywhere?
Chatbots are the new black
“Our human assets are only as good as the intelligence and the information they have.” -Adam Toporek
“It’s not just the one job or the one role…How does this fit into the journey? And what does this mean? What human controls do we need to put in?” -Jeannie Walters
- Chatbots have evolved quite a bit in recent years, but does your company need to take advantage?
- What are some new ways you may leverage chatbot technology in the future?
- And more importantly, how can you make your chatbots a seamless and satisfying part of the customer journey?
- 360Connext® post, 3 Ways the Best Brands Do Omnichannel Right
- Customers That Stick® post, Starting a Culture of Customer-Focused Innovation
- Episode 265: (Tip) Chatbots and Humans
- Episode 234: Tips for Customer Service Bots
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
swipe to see more