Awaken Your Inner Superstar with Michelle Villalobos is the podcast for thought leaders, game-changers and entrepreneurs — you don't want to miss this on C-Suite!
29 Arianne Traverso – From Time-For-Money to A Scalable, Sustainable & Lifestyle-Friendly Business
If you’re in a transition mode in your business, listen up!
In this episode, I speak with my client Arianne Traverso who recently (successfully!) transitioned from being a yoga teacher to a “yogi-preneur”. You’ll hear what it takes to make big transitions in business in an elegant, coordinated way, in order to grow your business and enjoy it more.
We discuss why and how Ari was able to transition from her “time-for-money” model to the more lucrative and lifestyle-friendly model she’s using now. You’ll hear about the lessons she’s learned, the skillsets she’s developed, and the challenges she’s overcome along the way – so that you can use them too.
My guess is that hearing about Ari’s business shifts inspires you to make changes to your own business for more alignment, income, peace, and happiness!
- What spurred Ari to make big changes in her business – so you can examine your business and life for similar patterns
- How to tackle your own limitations to make change happen
- Why developing a bigger vision is essential for your transformation (and how to do it)
- The essential components in transitioning from a “time-for-money” model – which will allow you to focus on your strengths and passions
- How Ari uses retreats and events to augment her business model (and personal happiness!)
- What it takes to really leverage a team so that you can achieve in ways you never even considered
- Learn from Ari how to lead your own yoga retreat
- Get a copy of The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Read The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- Join Ari in the Yogi Hearts, Business Minds Facebook group
- Connect with Arianne Traverso:
swipe to see more