Awaken Your Inner Superstar with Michelle Villalobos is the podcast for thought leaders, game-changers and entrepreneurs — you don't want to miss this on C-Suite!
28 Dr. John Gray – Mars & Venus At Work, At Home & In Bed
When your masculine and feminine energies are in balance, there is no limit to what you can accomplish!
In this episode, I interview Dr. John Gray, author of the world famous #1 bestselling relationship book of all time, Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus. We discuss how recent developments in technology, culture, and even in our food supply have caused our hormones to go haywire and how those out-of-balance hormones wreak havoc on our personal lives.
Sounds pretty bad, right? Never fear: you’ll also learn some simple behaviors that will allow you to bring your hormones back into balance, and experience more peace, joy, and fulfillment in yourself and in your relationships.
- How your hormones effect your day-to-day life
- How to stimulate production of the hormones you need
- How modern lifestyles are preventing our hormones from naturally balancing
- Access your “Unique Self” and awaken your Mission
- How sex can help you regulate your hormones
- Why entrepreneur women often struggle to return to their female side
- Why women should date only “boring” guys
- How pesticides and GMO foods ruin our hormonal balance
- Get a copy of John’s books:
- Read Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Read Why Men Are the Way They Are by Warren Farrell
- Connect with John Gray:
swipe to see more